| Singnet mailbox allows user to send,
receive messages, organize message folders, search messages, etc. User can
set mail priorities, request receipt, filter unwanted mails,
customize Inbox, automatically forward or reply mails. User can also
retrieve mails from external POP mailbox(es) using Singnet's POP
External Mailbox feature.
send an email message?
Follow the steps below to send a message:
1. Click "Compose Mail" on the
main navigation bar to enter "Mail Compose" page.
2. Enter email address(es) of mail recipient(s) in "To"
field, multiple recipients are separated using semicolon.
3. If you want to send a Carbon Copy (CC) to others, enter the
email address(es) in the "CC" field.
4. If you do not want other recipient(s) to know a person is receiving
this message, enter his/her email address in the Blind CC (BCC) field.
5. Enter the subject of your message in the "Subject" field.
6. Compose your message in the text box.
7. Click "Add Attachment" to add attachments to a message.
8. Click "Send" to send out the message.
In addition, you can:
- Click "Save To Sent Box" to save a copy in the Sent
- Click "Save As Draft" to save the mail in Draft
- Click "Clear Content" to start over.
- Set mail priorities by clicking High, Normal and Low radio
button. Default is Normal.
- Add personal signature. Personal signatures are defined in
Email Setting at the end of the navigation bar. You can define a
maximum of three signatures.
1. You can also click "To" , "CC" and "BCC" to select recipients
from your address book.
2. If the recipient is in your address book, you can simply type the
recipient's name and the system will automatically find his/her email
add an attachment?|
1. Click "Add Attachment".
2. Browse to find files you want to attach, then click Upload.
Repeat this process to add more files.
1. You can attach multiple files. Uploaded attachments are displayed
in the uploaded file list in the bottom of the page.
2. Select from the uploaded file list or select all by clicking the
check box next to Filename to attach to another mail.
3. Click "Remove" to delete a file from uploaded file
How to read an email message?
1. Click "Check Mail" on the main navigation bar to view unread messages, or click "Inbox" to enter the "Inbox" folder.|
2. Click mail's "Subject" to read the message.
3. Use the tool bar to process the message:
- Click "Reply" to reply to the sender.
- Click "Reply All" to send the reply to the sender and all the recipients of the original message.
- Click "Forward" to forward the message to other people.
- To move a message to another folder, first select the target folder
from the pull down menu next to "Move TO" button, then click "Move To".
- Click "Delete" to delete a message.
- If you want to follow up the mail, click "Mark Flag" to mark the mail with flag.
- Click "View as Html File" or "View as Text File", to select the
format of the message.
- Click the "Download Mail" button to download a mail to your
- Click "Add to Address Book" button to add the sender's mail
address to Address Book.
- Click "Block Sender" button to block future mails from the
How to read an attachment?|
1. Open the message you want to read.
2. Attachments are listed under the message content.
3. Select the attached file you want to read and click on the attachment. The system will
prompt you whether to open the file or save to hard drive.
4. If you choose to open it, the system will directly open the
attachment for you to view online.
5. You can choose to save the attachment to a location in your local hard
How to manage my emails?|
The system provides 4 default folders:
- "Inbox" contains received emails.
- "Sent" contains the copy of the emails sent out.
- "Draft" contains unfinished emails.
- "Trash" contains removed emails.
You can organize your mails using default folders and your personal folders.
Click folder name on the main navigation bar to open the folder.
- To reply messages to senders. Click the checkbox before the sender and click "Reply" on the tool bar. Compose the reply message, click "Send" after finish.
- Click "Reply All" to send the message to all senders in "Inbox" list.
- To forward the "Inbox" mails to others. Click the checkbox before the mail and click "Forward" on the tool bar. Complete the recipients' mail address, click "Send" after finish.
- To remove all of the Inbox mails, Click "Delete All".
- To delete mails, click the checkbox before the mail and click "Delete" on the tool bar.
- To move mails to another folder, click the checkbox before the mail, select a target folder in "Move To" pull down menu and click "Move To " on the tool bar.
- To add the sender to address book, click the checkbox before the sender, click "Add to Address Book".
- To block the sender, click the checkbox before the sender, click "Block Sender".
How to manage My Folders?|
1. Click "My Folder" on the main
navigation bar. In the "My Folder" view, system will list all the folders that you created.
2. Click the folder's name to open the folder. You can manage
the folders just like "Inbox".
- You can empty a folder by clicking "Delete All".
- Click "Delete Folder" to delete a folder you created.
- To rename a folder: click "Rename", enter the new name,
- Enter a new folder name in the text box under "Add New Folder",,
then click "Add" to add a new folder.
How to save a draft?|
To save an unfinished message as a draft, you can click "Save As Draft " when you are composing the message.
You can find the draft in the "Draft" and continue your composing.
How to search a mail?|
You can search mails from homepage quickly. Just enter the related information about sender and subject in the "Search" field, click "Search" to start searching.
To search a mail accurately, you can use "Advanced Search"
1. Click "Advanced Search" on the main navigation bar to enter in the "Search" page.
2. Enter search criteria in corresponding fields.
3. Click "Search" to get the result.
- "To": Enter the mails' recipients' email address.
- "From": Enter the mails' sender's email address.
- "Subject": Enter the keywords in mails' subject.
- "Content": Enter the keywords in mails' body.
- "Folder": Indicate where to search the mail.